Berize  Index du Forum
Berize  Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

word generator from letters

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Berize Index du Forum -> BERIZE -> Notre charte
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kelseyandrews

MessagePosté le: Lun 18 Sep - 19:56 (2017)    Sujet du message: word generator from letters Répondre en citant

The question is to begin at one yellow square, end at the other and go through all the orange tiles. At the point when an orange tile is disregarded, it turns blue and can never again be gone on again.

Take a gander at the second picture. See the orange square with the red outskirt? It must be navigated twice. Additionally, see the dark squares all associated? They go about as prepare tracks. The orange square on it will go to lift you up and will drop you off anyplace on the tracks.

I've done a ton topology perplex applications. See the rundown underneath. Indeed, I've done a huge number of levels.

I like this diversion - especially as a result of the prepare tracks. I explained every one of the 75 levels of this diversion, yet they took a while.

One thing I thought was somewhat confounding at first: take a gander at the last picture. See the bolts that point down? They should be arrived on from the tile above. Once you're on those squares you don't need to proceed descending.

Link Source : http://www.hacksiber.com/word-chums-money-cheat-pc-download-free/

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 18 Sep - 19:56 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Berize Index du Forum -> BERIZE -> Notre charte Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange